Alan Jansson is an internationally recognized teacher and practitioner of Japanese Acupuncture.
In clinical practice for 35 years, he is driven by a strong desire to use the consumer friendly nature, clinical efficacy and potency of Japanese Acupuncture to benefit all who seek his assistance, he is passionate about delivering excellence and positive clinical outcomes for his patient’s.
He has presented, convened and hosted more than 70 Japanese Acupuncture/Meridian Therapy workshops in Australia, New Zealand, USA, Portugal and the Czech Republic.
- Association Details Australian Traditional Medical Society. Number: 270
- Experience / Training 35 Years
- Education Institution Bachelor of Acupuncture (1985) Practitioner Diploma of Acupuncture (1984)
- Languages Spoken English
- APHRA Registration Number
- Certificates Diploma in Massage (1981)
- Other Qualifications
- Years in Practice 35 Years
- Japanese Acupuncture