Sheena Vaughan is the principal therapist and owner at Qi Medicine.
Whether it is niggling pain, needing help with fertility or a course of IVF, or ongoing skin complaints, Sheena is available to make positive health changes. Sheena can help provide gentle solutions to your health concerns with methods including acupuncture, traditional Chinese medicine and cosmetic acupuncture.
Sheena Vaughn has a special interest in treating women’s health, fertility, hormonal and skin issues. This also ties into her passion for cosmetic acupuncture and facial rejuvenation, Sheena also enjoys helping shoulder and neck pain, plus other muscle and joint issues.
Learn more about Dr. Sheena Vaughan
Sheena is a dynamic, ambitious and determined woman. For the 13 years she has been in practice she has worked hard to be the best possible therapist she can be, delivering quality, service, and reliability to her clients and staff.
Sheena will take on new cases with enthusiasm and gusto, being ready and willing to learn something new and help her clients find successful outcomes. Whilst being driven, we also feel Sheena is generous and insightful with a sharp eye for detail.
Sheena’s qualifications include:
- Bachelor of health science, acupuncture (ACNM, Melbourne)
- Certificate IV Chinese remedial massage, tui na (ACNM, Melbourne)
- Certificate in skin needling (White Lotus Anti-Ageing)
- Diploma Thai foot massage (TMC, Thailand)
- Fertility acupuncture education: The Fertile Life Method (Dr. Kirsten Wolfe, Mornington Chinese Medicine)
- Certificate of constitutional facial rejuvenation acupuncture (Melbourne)
- Completed advanced Master Richard Teh Fu Tan Balance method acupuncture course (Melbourne)
- Clinical Internship, Guanxi College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Registered with the Australian health practitioners regulation agency (AHPRA)
- Member of the Australian natural therapists Association (ANTA)
- Level 2 senior first aid
- Registered with most Australian private health funds
- Association Details
- Experience / Training
- Education Institution
- Languages Spoken
- APHRA Registration Number
- Other Qualifications
- Years in Practice
- Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Fertility Chinese Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)